Double N Adventures: A Complete Office Simulation, 1st Edition
Digital teaching aids may be available for this title. All instructor requests are reviewed by our team before the files are made accessible.
"The Nelson text, Double N Adventures is a phenomenal text which allows those studying to become administrative professionals to apply, improve, and practice crucial workplace skills such as critical thinking, decision making, multi-tasking, organizing, managing time and overseeing an office."- Andrea Green, Office Administration Instructor, College of the North Atlantic-Labrador West Campus
"I am so glad we finally have a book that simulates what today's office is about. Double N is fresh and exciting. It's Canadian and relevant to my students."-Kelly Taylor-Hulan, BA, BEd, Instructor, Office of Distributed Learning, College of the North Altantic, Corner Brook Campus
"I really like the textbook. It’s neat, and easy to read. I also appreciate the graphics because it gives me a visual idea of what something is supposed to look like."-Amanda Rideout, Student
- Students can test their skills in prioritizing, organizing, and working towards different goals
- Promotes analytical and critical-thinking skills while applying the fundamentals of office applications.
- Allows students to apply the skills that they have obtained.
- Prepares students for a variety of situations in the workplace.
- Current, relevant, and reflects the daily tasks that an employee would have to complete in an office.
- All tasks graded on a rubric to easy of marking and to ensure consistency
- Tip boxes recap many skills already learned, or provide helpful information related to the job.
- The website at www.doublenadventures.nelson.com contains data and audio files needed to complete the various tasks
Table of Contents
- Company Policies and Procedures
- Chapter 1 Monday
- Chapter 2 Tuesday
- Chapter 3 Wednesday
- Chapter 4 Thursday
- Chapter 5 Friday
- Appendix A Working Papers
- Appendix B Client Database