Learning Sage 50 Accounting 2017: A Modular Approach, 18th Edition
Digital teaching aids may be available for this title. All instructor requests are reviewed by our team before the files are made accessible.
Learning Sage 50 Accounting, 18th edition, has become a cornerstone in the learning and understanding of the Sage 50 Premium Accounting Software. Aligned with the actual software program, this resource provides step-by-step instructions to help students build a foundation of knowledge. The modular approach teaches one function per module, allowing for a deeper understanding before moving on. As they move through the modules, students build a foundation of knowledge, becoming more proficient and confident in their abilities. This is often a resource that students keep as a reference guide after their course is complete.
- Each chapter parallels a module in the actual software program.
- This resource includes coverage of month-end and year-end processing, project costing, account reconciliation, and foreign currency.
- The topic of perpetual inventory is used throughout, reflecting current accounting practices. We have maintained coverage of periodic inventory systems in our online resources.
- After each chapter, challenge exercises are provided to help students assess what they have learned and where they need to spend time reviewing.
- We provide step-by-step instructions throughout the entire text to help students in their learning.
- Screenshots from the actual software program are included throughout to help guide students through important steps.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Getting Started and COMPANY Module
- Chapter 2A: Receivables Module- Basics
- Chapter 2B: Receivables Module ? Beyond Basics
- Chapter 3A: Payables Module ? Basics
- Chapter 3B: Payables Module ? Beyond Basics
- Chapter 4A: Setting Up a New Company
- Chapter 4B: Inventory and Services Module
- Chapter 5: Review of Company, Payables, and Receivables Modules
- Chapter 6: Challenge Company Receivables, Payables ? Setup and Transactions
- Chapter 7: Employee and Payroll Module Setup and Processing
- Chapter 8: Inventory and Services Modules Setup and Transactions
- Chapter 9: Month-End/Year-End Processing
- Chapter 10: Year-End Closing
- Chapter 11: Projects Module Set up and Transactions
- Chapter 12: Banking Module ? Reconciliation and Deposits
- Chapter 13: Correcting Transaction Errors After Posting
- Chapter 14: Foreign Currency
- Appendix 1 Taxed (HST, GST, and PST)
- Appendix 2