This policy applies to print books, packages, kits and multimedia. All other products are non-returnable unless otherwise noted in the sections below.
Items may be returned within 30 days of purchase, excluding Print On Demand Orders.
Top Hat will not be liable or responsible for non-Top Hat product returned in error and no refund or credit will be granted. Any products that are received in error may be destroyed upon receipt.
- Multimedia, including but not limited to software in the form of CD-ROMs, DVDs, videos, audiotapes, and audio CD’s, including PIN codes for Internet access, must be returned shrink-wrapped or with the sealed packaging intact.
- A printed copy of the original order confirmation and the packing slip must accompany all returns. If copies are not available, the order number must be clearly indicated including the quantity, purchase price.
- Product must be returned in a new, unmarked, and saleable condition.
Damaged or Defective Product
Any damaged product must be reported within 10 days of receipt. Please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org to report damaged or defective books.
Product Supplied in Error
Product supplied in error may be returned subject to being in a saleable condition. Please contact Customer Service within 10 days of receipt of product at email@example.com
Shrink-wrapped Packages and Kits
Products that are deemed “packages” and which are sold as kits will only be accepted for refund or credit if they are returned in their original, unopened packaging. Incomplete packages or kits will not be accepted for credit and will be returned to you collect.
All shipments are to be prepaid via a traceable method to ensure proof of delivery. Top Hat will not assume responsibility for non-traceable shipments lost in transit.
- Returns are made at the risk and expense of the customer; except for Product Supplied In Error.
- Ensure that the carton contains sufficient packing material and is securely fastened.
- All books should be accompanied by a packing list and a copy of the original invoice(s), stating:
- Total number of cartons,
- Quantity of each title – designated by ISBN,
- Full name and address of sender,
Please address shipments to:
Top Hat C/O
124 Guelph St W
For additional assistance, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org